Facility based geriatric healthcare:
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Interdisciplinary team of clinicians:
- Psychiatrist on call weekends/evenings/holidays
- Assistance with rapid, direct hospitalization via Physician’s
- Emergency Certificate (PEC)
- Emergency clinical triage support
- Crisis response
- Diligent gradual dose reduction efforts with supportive documentation
- Close collaboration with medical team and facility staff
- Complimentary professional trainings
- Participation in medical staff meetings
- Services tailored to meet each facility’s individual needs
Inpatient geriatric healthcare
- Inpatient care is available through the Behavioral Health Unit at Hebrew Health Care in West Hartford, CT. This program is led by CMHS Medical Director, Dr. Martin Cooper MD FAPA. Facilities may also choose to utilize other hospitals of choice.
- Hebrew Health Care’s program ensures excellent communication with referring facilities, with progress reports you can trust.
- Continuity of care: CMHS clinicians provide care at both the facility and inpatient unit levels.